The Little Writer's Engine That Could
Five reasons to stay firmly rooted in your writer’s chair when temptation beckons.
1. You have story ideas that keep you up at night.
2. Your book won’t write itself, despite your constant pleas for that to happen.
3. Finishing this novel will let you get on to the next one.
4. That thrill you experience when you manage to make all of the pieces fit together.
5. To prove that the person who thought you couldn’t do it didn’t know what they were talking about.
Yes, regarding that last one, sometimes negative feedback is the best help of all. It makes you mad and you can put all of that negative energy to work. And you get to give a derisive “Ha!” when you type The End.